Saturday, October 5, 2013

Women Who Like to Watch Men Who Play Ball, etc.


My Baseball Who and Why?
 
Who? 
Derek Jeter (New York Yankees) 
Important Stats:
Born:    June 26, 1974
Status: Single 

Why?
Usually during baseball pennant time, I find myself rooting for the Yankees.  Not because I'm a Yankees fan.  Although, I don't hate the Yankees.  I just happen to have been born a Cubs fan.  Stop.  Feeling.  Sorry.  For.  Me.  Now.   I don't need the pity.   Yes, I've been a Cubs fan for decades and when they are not in the playoffs (don't laugh), my eyes usually wander to another team and player to cheer on.   I love to watch equally the sport of baseball and the men.   

Of course, the reason I chose the Yankees over other teams in the past is due to none other than the great Yankee shortshop.  Definitely Baseball Hall of Fame bound.  In addition to his great athletic skills, he's handsome, team captain, and also gives back to the community through his Turn 2 Foundation. What a cool dude!  And finally, Derek and I  both share the same zodiac sign.  What's not to like? 

So, with the Yankees out of the pennant race this year,  I choose and dedicate my first blog post to my favorite New York Yankee -- Derek Jeter.

There's my who and why --  for now.  I'll be watching the other pennant races closely and may just come up with another player/s to admire.   

Please share your favorite Major League Baseball cutie!  Come on!  Don't be shy!







No comments:

Post a Comment